The dashboards in Megaventory are comprised of various Views. Each one of the views is essentially a link to a document/order list that gets populated according to specific criteria.
You can create Views and share them with other users on your account:
1) Click on Add View on one of the dashboards:
2) The Type of data that will be displayed in this view is shown:
3) Then, if you want to further specify the Bookmark Card click on (+) Add Condition:
4) Click on each box to edit the conditions. For example, in the following screenshot the View will only show the Sales Orders of the last 7 days. As you edit each condition, the number on the Preview will also change dynamically:
5) Select who will have access to the View by ticking the box next to their username.
6) Name your View. You can also add a long description if you wish:
7) Give a last look on the Preview and click on Add View to save it:
8) Your new View will now be available under the Sales->Order Views dashboard. You can access a pre-filtered list of all the Sales Orders that match the filter criteria by clicking on the card. To Edit, Hide or Delete the View, click on the three-dots icon: