New accounts come with an "On-Hand Availability and Alerts" Bookmark Card. If for any reason it is deleted from your dashboard you can easily create a new one.
1) Under the INVENTORY dashboard, click on Add New Bookmark Card:
2) Select the Type of data you want to see. For this example, select "On-Hand Availability and Alerts":
3) Then, you can specify further which inventory locations and/or suppliers this card will show. If you want to have an overview of all locations leave this field as it is:
4) Select who will have access to the Bookmark Card by ticking the box next to their username. Select [All] or [None] to quickly give or take access from all users:
5) Name your card. You can also add a long description if you wish:
6) Give a last look on the Preview and click on Add Bookmark Card to save it:
Your new Bookmark Card will now be available under the INVENTORY dashboard.
The On-Hand Availability and Alerts module is a multi-functional module that can be used for various operations.