New accounts come with an "On-Hand Availability and Alerts" View. If for any reason it is deleted from your dashboard you can easily create a new one.
1) Under the INVENTORY menu, click on Inventory Management Views:
Then, click Add View:
2) The Type of data this View will contain is displayed in the first step:
3) Then, you can specify further which inventory locations and/or suppliers this View will show. If you want to have an overview of all locations leave this field as it is:
4) Select who will have access to the View by ticking the box next to their username. Select [All] or [None] to quickly give or take access from all users:
5) Name your card. You can also add a long description if you wish:
6) Give a last look on the Preview and click on Add View to save it:
Your new View will now be available under the INVENTORY -> Inventory Management Views menu.
The On-Hand Availability and Alerts module is a multi-functional module that can be used for various operations.