To add a new Inventory Location, click on the gear icon and select INVENTORY LOCATIONS from the menu on the right. Then, click on the Add Inventory Location button:
Adding a new inventory location to the account requires -at minimum- the setting of the compulsory fields of the inventory location Abbreviation and the inventory location Full Name.
- An inventory location can be deleted only if there is zero stock in the inventory location
- An inventory location Abbreviation or Full Name cannot be the same as the Abbreviation or Full Name of an existing or deleted inventory location
- This module is also accessible by the InventoryLocationUpdate and InventoryLocationDelete API functions. For more, visit the Megaventory API metadata page
- Inventory locations may also be added and/or updated through the Data Import module:
- To access and restore your deleted inventory locations, click on Show Deleted Inventory Locations on the bottom-left of your inventory locations list: